AIRSCREAM AirsPops 1.6 Pods FAQ
WHAT IS CONDENSATION?
Sometimes you will feel greasy when you are vaping, this is caused by condensation. Condensation occurs when the heating vapor meets with low-temp atmosphere.
How to handle condensation?
- Wrap the inhale hole with tissue, hold the mod and flick the pod downward gently several times, the condensation will then drained into the tissue, you can just simply wipe it with tissue and continued to use.
- Rolled up the tissue to dry out the inhale hole.
- Take a breath inward before inhaling.
WHAT SHOULD I DO IF MY AIRSPOPS DEVICE DOESN’T WORK?
First check if AirsPops Device has sufficient power and is charged. If the power is sufficient, you can replace it with another pod to test. If you are still not able to use it, try the following steps:
- Pull out the pod and gently press and clean the two metal contact on the bottom of the pod.
- Use tissue or cotton swab, gently wipe the connection part of the device and the pod to see if there is any condensation or foreign matter.
- Gently shake the pod and device to eliminate the faulty contact.
*If it still doesn’t work, please contact your retailer or NZ distributor DTVape customer service: email@example.com
More Questions? Read The Correct Way to Use Airscream